Monday 2 June 2008

Megan Fox - Fox Addicted To Shoe Shopping

MEGAN FOX is thrilled with her recent rise to fame - because she can finally afford to buy designer shoes.

The 22-year-old actress, whose big break came when she starred in 2007 film Transformers, insists she spends her wages wisely - but frequently makes exceptions for glamorous shoes.

She says, "I still don't really spend my money in silly ways. I don't go and buy cars and stuff like that. But the very first thing I got that was crazy expensive and that I couldn't believe I'd bought was a pair of Roberto Cavalli, four-inch spike heels.

"They were black and ornate with gold on the back and carving on the heel. They were GBP300. Up to that point I think the most I had ever pair for a pair of shoes was GBP15.

"That was a really big deal for me and I have to admit that since then I've gone crazy with the shoe thing. That's where I spend my money and it's really bad."




See Also